Don’t miss out on our sunny holiday promotions
Subscribe and get a free welcome basket on your next holidaySubscribe to our newsletter:
If you choose to make a booking through us we will collect details that you provide in relation to that booking. Information held is likely to include your name, date of birth, contact details, payment details, information about people travelling with you, information about your booking and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific travel requirements. If you choose to rent your property with us we will collect details such as your name, contact details, passport information, bank account details and details regarding the property you wish to let. We also collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 9 below).
The information you provide may be used in several ways, for example:
• to enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking a holiday);
To communciate your passport details to SEF (Portuguese Immigration and Border Authority), as required by Portuguese law „Alojamento Local“
• to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services (if you are letting your holiday accommodation through us);
• for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services;
• to personalise repeat visits to our websites;
• to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 6 below);
• to manage customer service queries; and
• to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
• owners of holiday properties (if you are making a holiday accommodation booking)
• other members of our group of companies and their service providers (see also section 5);
• individuals who may be renting accommodation from you (if you are a holiday accommodation owner);
• credit/debit card companies and or banks
• our preferred insurance provider(s) preferred airport transfer companies and car hire companies
We may from time to time appoint other members of our group of companies, or third-party service providers, to help us manage efficient systems within the business. Some of these systems may for operational reasons be located in countries overseas. We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, or overseas, where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
We would like to send you information about our products and services. We may do this by post, telephone, email or SMS. The information you give us is only used by us to contact you. We do not pass your contact information. If you have any questions or do not wish to be contacted in this manner, please email us at Sam@algarve-management-works.com or call us on +351 289 356 047.
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
We may from time to time ask you if you would like to tell us about a friend or family member whom you think may be interested in our products and services. In this case, we will ask you for your friend's name and contact details. We will then send your friend a one-time communication to see whether our products and services may be of interest to them. We do not access or store their details other than to send this initial communication.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. You can set your browser not to accept cookies but if you do this not all features of our website may function effectively. For further information on cookies and how to disable your browser visit www.aboutcookies.org
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. Edf. Juncalinho, Rua Manuel Teixeira Gomes, 8135-107 Almancil. Tel: (+351) 289 356 047. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Please contact Sam Remus, Sam@algarve-management-works.com